Event complete: SRP Powering Your Business Breakfast
Supercharge your morning at SRP's complimentary event for commercial customers.
Update: Thank you to all who attended! A video recap will be posted in the coming weeks.
Are you one of SRP's valued business customers? If so, you're cordially invited to join SRP executives, energy experts and fellow Valley business leaders for updates on hot-button issues affecting the utility industry that could impact the way you do business.
Enjoy four 20-minute topics including an opportunity to meet key SRP executives and ask questions of our energy experts.
- Opening Welcome: Michael Lowe, SRP Deputy General Manager and Chief Customer Executive
- The Modern Grid and What It Means for Your Business: Greg Adams, SRP Manager, Grid Planning & Performance
- Environmental Regulations & Utilizing Forest Biomass to Protect Arizona's Watersheds: Kelly Barr, SRP Senior Director, Environmental Management & Chief Sustainability and Compliance Executive
- Passing Cost Savings Back to Your Business: John Tucker, SRP Director, Corporate Pricing
- Greening Up Your Business: Lori Singleton, SRP Director, Customer Programs and Operations Support
We look forward to seeing you at this event. Seating is limited; RSVP now.
You are welcome to forward this invitation to colleagues. All guests must register. Sign-up forms will become unavailable when guest list is full.
Get in touch
If you have questions, please email us or call (602) 236-4092.