Workplace EV charging station rebates
Many of your employees and customers may own or be considering purchasing an electric vehicle (EV). As an SRP business customer, you can cater to this rapidly growing market through SRP's EV Charger rebate program.
Pocket $500 for each EV charging port you install at your business and enjoy the following benefits:
- Boost your bottom line by reducing fuel costs for your electric fleet vehicles.
- Position your company as an innovative, environmentally-conscious brand.
- Recruit and retain employees with attractive EV charging benefits.
What can my business get rebates for?
$500 per Level 2 EV charging port installed at your workplace
- A typical Level 2 charging port delivers 240 volts of electricity to the car battery, similar to what a residential dryer or oven uses.
- Each hour of charge time uses 3–7 kilowatts and will provide 8–20 miles of driving range.
- The cost for a Level 2 EV charger ranges from $500 to $6,000.
Factors such as power requirements and siting considerations could impact your equipment and/or installation costs. Consult an electrician to evaluate your specific business needs.
How do I get my rebate?
To be eligible for SRP's EV Charger rebate program, you must:
- Be an SRP business electric customer with an account in good standing.
- Meet all program and equipment requirements.
Follow the steps below to receive your rebate.
- Install the approved equipment.
- Complete and submit the Rebate Request Form along with copies of invoices and a W-9.
- Obtain SRP verification of installation.
Rebate funds for this program are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. EV workplace charger rebates are subject to all terms and conditions .
If you have questions or would like to check the availability of program funds, please contact your SRP Strategic Energy Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.