Rebates for LED lighting, HVAC, refrigeration, motors, data centers and more
Be leaner and greener. As an SRP customer, your business can qualify for up to $300,000 in SRP rebates for common energy-efficient equipment found in commercial and industrial settings.
Customers who upgrade enjoy:
- Lower energy bills
- Reduced maintenance costs
- A building makeover that attracts customers
- An easy way to go green by using less energy
What can I get rebates for?
- $300 per kilowatt of reduced installed demand for qualifying interior LEDs
- $200 per kilowatt of reduced installed demand for qualifying exterior LEDs
- Lighting controls (interior only) — up to $0.17 per watt controlled
- LED fixtures and lamps must be ENERGY STAR®, DesignLights™ or Lighting Design Lab-approved
Please note: You must receive written approval from SRP before ordering, purchasing or installing any retrofit lighting equipment.
- Unitary air conditioners, heat pumps and packaged terminal units: $60–$85 per ton
- Multi-Split Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF): $75 per ton
- Direct evaporative cooler: $.06 per CFM
- Direct/indirect evaporative coolers (IDEC): $.06 per CFM
- Advanced Rooftop Unit (RTU) Controllers: $200 per ton
- Wi-Fi-enabled smart thermostats: $150 each
- Programmable thermostats: $40 each
- Variable-frequency drives (VFDs) on fans and pumps: $75 per horsepower (hp)
- VFDs on kitchen exhaust hoods: $300 per hp
- Electronically commutated motors (ECM): $75 per hp, up to 1 hp
- Outside air economizers: $40 per ton
- Energy management systems (EMS): $.15 per square foot
- Hotel room occupancy controls: $50 per room
- Carbon dioxide sensors: $85-$120 each
- Carbon monoxide sensors: $250 each
- Chillers: Variable rebates
- Low-pressure drop filters: $0.80 per standard cubic foot per minute (SCFM)
- Zero-loss condensate drains: $90 each
- Additional receiver capacity: $1.50 per gallon
- Refrigerated cycling dryers: $1.50 per SCFM
- Variable-frequency drive compressors: $90 per horsepower, up to 75 horsepower
- Desiccant dryers over 1,000 SCFM: $5-$7.50 per SCFM
Please note: Systems of 100 horsepower or more (excluding backup) may qualify for an assessment through the SRP Custom Business Solutions program.
- Discus or disc valve compressor: $50 per ton
- Anti-sweat heater controls: $3 per linear foot
- Auto door closers: $20–$40 each
- Dock door seals: $14–$17 per linear foot
- Door gaskets: $2.50-$3.50 per linear foot
- Electronically commutated refrigeration motors: $25 each reach-in, $60 each walk-in
- Fast-acting cooler doors: $30 per square foot
- Fast-acting freezer doors: $80 per square foot
- Strip curtains: $3 per square foot
- Suction pipe insulation for refrigerators and freezers: $0.75 per linear foot
- High-efficiency compressors: $80 per ton
- Condenser and evaporative fan variable frequency drives: $75 per horsepower
- Evaporative condensers: $50 per ton
- Floating-head pressure controls: $20 per ton
- Reach-in cooler controls: $100 per cooler
- Beverage machine controls: $100 per machine
- Snack machine controls: $40 per machine
- Networked PC power management software: $8 per desktop
- Server virtualization: $200 per server
- High-efficiency server replacement: $375 per server
- Outside-air economizers: $40 per ton
- Variable frequency drives (VFDs) for HVAC pumps <100 horsepower: $75 per horsepower
- Electronically commutated motors (ECM) for HVAC applications: $75 per horsepower, up to 1 horsepower
- ECMs for computer room air conditioners/computer room air handlers: $200 per horsepower
- High-efficiency computer room air conditioners (CRAC): up to $400 per ton
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Check out the SRP Custom Business Solutions program to create your own project.
How do I get the rebate?
There are three ways to start the rebate process:
- Call us at (602) 236-3054.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Contact a Business Solutions Alliance contractor to help guide you through the process from start to finish.
For eligible price plans, expenses, limitations, exclusions and other program requirements, refer to the program manual .
SRP representatives may ask you to fill out certain paperwork to complete the rebate process. You can download those forms here: