ENERGY STAR® rebates for Phoenix homebuilders
More than 80% of consumers trust ENERGY STAR as the EPA-backed symbol of energy efficiency.1 Greater Phoenix homebuilders can now take advantage of the ENERGY STAR brand name while securing incentives through SRP’s ENERGY STAR Homes program.
Through this rebate program, Phoenix-area homebuilders will:
- Incentives shall be determined by the home’s total estimated annual kWh savings as compared to a code-built home.
- Receive support from SRP marketing homes to potential buyers.
- Earn government-backed recognition by meeting a higher standard of excellence.
- Build better quality, more consistent homes by meeting over 150 critical construction details, ensuring better process control and greater ROI.
- Get ahead of the curve by adapting to upcoming code requirements before they become mandatory.
The Program’s FY is from May 1, 2022 through April 30, 2023.
For a home certified ON or AFTER May 1, 2022, the following incentive structure will be in place:
|kWh Savings Over Code-Built Home (annual estimated)||$.12 per kWh|
|Electric Vehicle (EV) Ready Space||$300.00 per home|
SRP will pay incentives for eligible new homes on a first-come, first-served basis until all incentive funding has been depleted for the fiscal year.
How to get started with SRP’s ENERGY STAR Homes program
Take these steps to qualify for ENERGY STAR incentives from SRP: