Rebates for LED lighting, HVAC, refrigeration, motors, data centers and more
Be leaner and greener. As an SRP customer, your business can qualify for up to $300,000 in SRP rebates for common energy-efficient equipment found in commercial and industrial settings.
Customers who upgrade enjoy:
- Lower energy bills
- Reduced maintenance costs
- A building makeover that attracts customers
- An easy way to go green by using less energy
Please note: In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, there could be delays in the processing and/or distribution of rebates.
What can I get rebates for?
- $300 per kilowatt of reduced installed demand for qualifying interior LEDs
- $200 per kilowatt of reduced installed demand for qualifying exterior LEDs
- Lighting controls (interior only) — up to $0.40 per watt controlled
- LED fixtures and lamps must be ENERGY STAR® or DesignLights™ approved
Please note: You must receive written approval from SRP before ordering, purchasing or installing any retrofit lighting equipment.
- Unitary heat pumps: $110–$135 per ton
- Unitary air conditioners: $60–$85 per ton
- Packaged Terminal Units: $40 per ton
- Multi-Split Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) systems: $75 per ton
- Direct evaporative cooler: $0.06 per CFM
- Indirect/direct evaporative coolers (IDEC): $0.06 per CFM
- Advanced Rooftop Controls: $300 per ton
- Smart thermostats: $150 each, $200 each with professional install
- Variable-frequency drives (VFDs) on fans and pumps: $90 per horsepower (hp)
- Electronically commutated motors (ECM): $125 per hp, up to 1 hp
- Outside air economizers: $75 per ton
- Energy management systems (EMS): $0.25 per square foot
- SVTACs/SVTHPs: $75 per ton
- Hotel room occupancy controls: $50 per room
- Carbon dioxide sensors: $85-$120 each
- Carbon monoxide sensors: $250 each
- Chillers: Variable rebates
- Low-pressure drop filters: $0.80 per standard cubic foot per minute (SCFM)
- Zero-loss condensate drains: $90 each
- Additional receiver capacity: $1.50 per gallon
- Refrigerated cycling dryers: $1.50 per SCFM
- Variable-frequency drive compressors: $90 per horsepower, up to 75 horsepower
- Desiccant dryers up to 1,000 SCFM: $5-$7.50 per SCFM
Please note: Systems of 100 horsepower or more (excluding backup) may qualify for an assessment through the SRP Custom Business Solutions program.
- Discus or disc valve compressor: $50 per ton
- Anti-sweat heater controls: $3 per linear foot
- Auto door closers: $20–$40 each
- Dock door seals: $25 per linear foot
- Door gaskets: $3.50-$4.50 per linear foot
- Electronically commutated refrigeration motors: $25 each reach-in, $60 each walk-in
- Fast-acting cooler doors: $30 per square foot
- Fast-acting freezer doors: $80 per square foot
- High-efficiency open display case: $20 per linear foot
- Strip curtains: $4 per square foot
- Suction pipe insulation for refrigerators and freezers: $0.75 per linear foot
- High-efficiency compressors: $80 per ton
- Condenser and evaporative fan variable frequency drives: $125 per horsepower
- Evaporative condensers: $70 per ton
- Floating-head pressure controls: $20 per ton
- Reach-in cooler controls: $100 per cooler
- Beverage machine controls: $100 per machine
- Snack machine controls: $40 per machine
- Networked PC power management software: $8 per desktop
- Server virtualization: $200 per server removed
- High-efficiency server replacement: $300 per server replaced
- Outside-air economizers: $75 per ton
- Variable frequency drives (VFDs) for HVAC pumps up to 100 horsepower: $90 per horsepower
- Electronically commutated motors (ECM) for HVAC applications: $75 per horsepower, up to 1 horsepower
- ECMs for computer room air conditioners/computer room air handlers: $250 per horsepower
- High-efficiency computer room air conditioners (CRAC): up to $400 per ton
- Griddle: $225 each
- Electric steam cooker: $250 each
- Dishwasher: $200-$800 each
- Hot food holding cabinet: $225-$700 each
- Ice maker: $60-$215 each
- Refrigerated beverage vending machine: $130 each
- Electric convection oven: $175 each
- Electric vat fryer: $150-$250 each
- Electric combination oven: $550-$1000 each
- High efficiency pre-rinse spray valve: $75 each
- VFDs on kitchen exhaust hoods: $300 per hp
- Heat pump water heaters: $250 per Tier 1 (EF of 2.35 to <2.5); $300 per Tier 2 (EF of 2.5 or greater)
- Variable-frequency drives (VFDs) on domestic water pumps: $90 per horsepower (hp)
- Variable speed pool pump: $135 per horsepower (hp)
- Window film: $0.75 per square foot
- Shade screens: $0.80 per square foot
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Check out the SRP Custom Business Solutions program to create your own project.
How do I get the rebate?
There are four ways to start the rebate process:
- Create an SRP Rebate Center account. You will need to have your SRP account number and associated billing account zip code. Once you have activated your account, simply create a new application and select the "Standard Business Solutions Program" to get started.
- Call us at (602) 236-3054.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Contact a Business Solutions Alliance contractor to help guide you through the process from start to finish.
For eligible price plans, expenses, limitations, exclusions and other program requirements, refer to the program manual .
SRP representatives may ask you to fill out certain paperwork to complete the rebate process. You can download those forms here:
Please note: As part of the rebate application review process, the program may require on-site verification of either existing or installed equipment. In response to COVID-19, SRP Business Solutions offers virtual inspections to confirm project details since all in-person meetings by program staff have been halted. Virtual inspections may not be possible on all projects. Please contact a program representative for more information.