SRP energy efficiency technical assessment
Let SRP help you identify potential savings with a technical assessment
Businesses that meet one of these criteria below qualify for a complimentary assessment (up to $30,000) if suggested improvements are made:
- Have a compressed-air system of at least 100 horsepower (excluding backup).
- Have a compressed-air system between 25-100 horsepower for a leak assessment.
- Have a pumping system for non-HVAC applications (municipal, agricultural or industrial) of at least 25 horsepower (excluding backup).
- Data centers greater than 1,000 square feet with dedicated HVAC equipment.
A Qualified Service Provider (QSP) will conduct a preliminary assessment to identify cost-effective opportunities for energy savings and determine which projects will have the greatest possible return on investment. The best options will be further evaluated during the technical assessment.
Please note: In response to COVID-19, the program is not authorizing customer projects that include assessments unless they can be performed safely for everyone involved. Please contact a program representative for more information.
How much is the service rebate?
Rebates are paid directly to the QSP on your behalf:
- Up to $500 per pump assessment.
- Up to $15 per horsepower for compressed-air leak test assessment.
- Up to $3,000 for a preliminary assessment.
- 50% of the technical assessment cost, up to $10,000.
- Remaining 50% of the technical assessment cost (additional $15,000) if suggested improvements are made.
Get an assessment
Ready to apply for an assessment? Follow these steps:
- Complete and submit a preliminary assessment application .
- Create an SRP Rebate Center account. You will need to have your SRP account number and associated billing account zip code. Once you have activated your account, simply create a new application and select the "Custom Business Solutions Program" to get started.
- Receive written approval and select a QSP. The QSP will conduct the preliminary assessment and issue a report for you to review with SRP. Please note: In response to COVID-19, the program is not authorizing customer projects that include assessments unless they can be performed safely for everyone involved. Please contact a program representative for more information.
- Complete and submit a technical assessment application .
- Upon written approval from SRP, the QSP will conduct the technical assessment.
- Repair 50% of the compressed-air system leaks (if applicable).
- Once you've completed the assessment, you'll use rebates through the Custom Business Solutions program to make the suggested changes.