Power Up: SRP Business Outage Preparedness Workshop
This year's Power Up workshops are complete. Subscribe for future workshop announcements.
Don't let summer storms catch your business off guard. Get advice from the experts. In this free two-hour workshop, you'll learn how to prepare your business for an outage, minimize costly disruptions and see what SRP does to restore your power.
A professional will walk you through key aspects of proper business preparedness for the monsoon season, including outage planning, essential supplies to have on hand, backup power sources, employee safety and more. Experts will be available for a Q&A session after the presentation.
Register to attend
Three sessions are available to attend. Space is limited to the first 100 registrants. All workshops will be held from 8:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- Registration and breakfast: 8:30 a.m.
- Workshop: 9 – 10:30 a.m.
Before you attend
We recommend signing up for outage alerts prior to the workshop. Just follow these steps:
- Login to your My Account or create one
- From the dashboard, select "My Account" then choose "Manage Account" from the top menu
- Select the "Contacts Information & Subscriptions" tab, then choose "Outage eNotes"
- Choose delivery by text, email or both
Get in touch
For questions, contact Anne Rickard at (602) 236-5916.